CleanArc Data Centers (www.cleanarcdatacenters.com) is seeking an experienced Power Structuring Analyst to join the Energy Team. The Power Structuring Analyst will work with the broader CleanArc team to identify commercial contracting solutions for CleanArc’s hyperscale data center clients.
The Power Structuring Analyst will have experience in North American power markets with an emphasis on renewable energy project evaluation and optimization. The candidate must be financially articulate, quantitatively oriented, and able to balance the rigors of structing commercial contracts across a variety of regions North America. Some travel may be required to meet with relevant clients, developers, utilities and other stakeholders as well as regular company directed meetings from time to time.
CleanArc Data Centers is changing the future of data center power. We designed the company with unique capabilities to lead our customers through their clean energy transition. CleanArc Data Centers offers fully packaged data center turnkey program management, design and construction, and operational commissioning bundled with robust power structuring, a breakthrough for the data center industry.
Please apply by sending your resume and any applicable supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Sets Us Apart
We develop power structures that approach 100% low-cost sustainable and zero carbon clean energy resources consistent with our customers’ goals towards renewable content, load profile management, duration, power sourcing and additionality, and technologically focused off grid and grid attached resiliency. Our customizable approach and proven experience in building best-in-class data centers coupled with our renewable energy development, construction and operational capabilities are what sets CleanArc Data Centers apart.
Backed by Leading Investors
CleanArc Data Centers is an affiliate of 547 Energy, bringing together the firm’s leadership in sustainable energy investing and the global expansion of the world’s digital infrastructure. 547 Energy was founded and is led by industry veteran Gabriel Alonso and is backed by Quantum Energy Partners, a leading provider of capital to the global energy industry with more than $17 billion in assets under management.
Energy Analyst Responsibilities:
- The Power Structuring Analyst will support CleanArc’s engagements with hyperscale datacenter clients who are seeking to achieve their clean energy and sustainability goals.
- The Power Structuring Analyst will support CleanArc’s renewable energy procurement, evaluate renewable energy projects, perform due diligence on projects and developers, and conduct analysis to stress test project economics.
- The Power Structuring Analyst will perform quantitative analyses and create project pro forma spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and any other proprietary or 3rd party tools that may be necessary to perform the analyses.
- The Power Structuring Analyst will have expertise in developing and implementing financial product pricing models, asset pricing, financial structuring and establishing project financial metrics associated with conventional and renewable energy usage.
- The Power Structuring Analyst will make data-driven recommendations, and craft visualizations that evaluate complicated project information.
- The Power Structuring Analyst will keep abreast of trends in the renewable energy development space including energy policies, power market economics, utility incentives, retail rates keeping track of market dynamics and conventions.
- The Analyst will assist in negotiating power contracts with renewable energy project developers building relationships to identify top projects and structures.
- Prepare presentations and analysis for Senior Leadership Team and CleanArc clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Accounting or related field (MBA, CPA, CFA preferred)
- Familiarity with wholesale and retail energy markets, and renewable energy project development
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator, both in writing and in presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and respond in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to balance competing demands and priorities, while working independently and as a team